Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 12, 2013

DESTROY ME I'M YOURS

Story

My heart began to race. My chest began to hurt. It felt as if the floor dropped out from under me and suddenly I didn't know where I was or what I was doing. It became extremely difficult to keep my balance. I felt cold, but was sweating profusely by this point. My hands proceeded to tremble as my stomach heaved. I thought, "This is it. I am going to die." It felt funny, so unexpected. There was still so much left undone, still so many many years left to live.

The feeling continued. I felt the beginnings of a headache. I felt a very sharp, piercing pain under my left arm. I knew it was the end. At any moment I would at last know the unknowable. I had trouble moving. I just stood there breathing, wondering which breath would be my last. When, suddenly, the feeling disappeared.

And I felt...




disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment