Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 12, 2013

If I had time, I would cook a dinner fit for a king, then I would EAT THE KING!

You thought I was lying when I said I would post everyday. How could you have such little faith in me? I'm hurt. I really am. My heart, babe, my heart...

So as I'm sure none of you viewers know, I just came back from tour a little over a week ago. And as I'm sure you other musicians out there already know, coming home, I fell into a deep depression. After practically living in a van with my best friends, meeting and entertaining complete strangers, being in a new state everyday, fuck, this "normal" shit just isn't cutting it. I find that I have little to no patience for things and people I used to be able to tolerate. I hate living stationary. My every cell is screaming for the open road. I want to do everything I can to get back there.

This blog is part of that goal. I will produce new work daily. Someone, somewhere is going to be into it. As long I reach out and keep at it, i'm bound to get what I want. All of us (you included) only have so little time here on this earth. I want to spend my pitiful existence living the life I want to lead. That means more fiction, more poetry, more shows, more music, more modeling, more photography, more everything. The simple act of doing a specific thing increases the sections of your brain that correlate to that skill set. Basically, it means the more I write, the bigger the "writing" portions of my brain get. Simply writing anything at all helps to develop your own style, sound, and comfort with the process.

If you're reading this, then I'm sorry. This blog is more for me than it is for you. It's okay, I still love you. You have great... things. Yes! Your things are wondrous and you should be proud of them! Don't let anybody else tell you your things aren't good enough. Only you can say if your things aren't good enough. The only person you should ever be in competition with is yourself. Only strive to be better than you are now. Fuck the rest of them. You are following your own path. Their directions are meaningless. Only you decide how you will live and how you feel. If you are unhappy, it is because you have chosen to be unhappy. I suggest you take a good look at yourself and figure out why you don't want yourself to be happy. Personally, I think you're kind of awesome. Yes you. It's usually fear that holds one back. Lose the fear and the world can't hurt you. And yes, I know it sounds easier than it is. All I'm asking is that you try. Make a start, however small. You deserve better. I want you to want it. I want you to have it. This world could be a wonderful place. This life doesn't have to be shit. It's up to you to be the spark that incites the changes in your life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment