Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2013

I was going to start a blog. I changed my mind.

There is nothing here. Why are you reading this? What are you even reading really? This blog is not a blog. This sentence not. Do not read this sentence. You son of a bitch! What did I just say?! You can't even follow simple orders. That must be why you're still reading this bunch of nothing, because that's all this is; a bunch of nothing! What's your deal anyway? Do you have nothing better to do than bother complete strangers on the internet all day? I came here for a purpose, and another website fulfilled that purpose. So, this blog has outlived its usefulness before it even begun. Honestly though, you must be a sick individual to have gotten this far. At this point, I'm just going to openly insult you. I don't care. I told you at the outset to stop reading and go away, but you decided, with whatever little brain is rotting in that cement block you call a head, that would sit and stalk a stranger's mind and inner thoughts all the way to the end. You're a butthead. Do you know that? I bet you don't. I bet you think you're great, but you sir/ma'am are a butthead. Pure and simple. I bet you eat farts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment