Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Nightmares From Urth

Did I ever tell you about the time I went to outer space?

I ended up stranded on a little mudball in the middle of nowhere that was overpopulated by these squishy little monsters.

Horrible creatures.

They had absolutely no concept of Unified Field Theology. It was awful. They were lightyears from civilization and lacked any means of returning to it. They had some primitive theories relating to quantum superimposition, but had not yet gleaned its implications. As a means of travel, reality phasing was impossible without a Karmic Entanglement Inducer. Their most advanced conveyance methods involved harnessing oxygenated explosions. It was hopeless, utterly hopeless.

They had no way of truly understanding one another. They could not mind-share. They could not dream-rec. They could not group resonate. They were trapped in their singular universe, isolated to their individual bodies... forever alone.

If my ex-wife hadn't used my life signature to track me down for unpaid alimony, I wouldn't be here drinking ginen tonix with you guys right now.

I know, it sounds unbelievable, but I swear it's all true. I'm toying with the idea of writing a book about it. I'm thinking of calling it: Nightmares From Urth.

1 comment: